Saturday, January 7, 2012

OUR LADY 2.0

The 2011 Holidays came and went in a big blur. I imagine that happens to a lot of people and Janurary 1st arrives with feelings of optimism for the upcoming year as well as a guilty sigh of relief that they are all over and your life is yours again.

While trying to get my bearings and figuring out where I left off right before Thankgiving I looked at my poor neglected blogs and realized I hadn't posted anything since November 12. I sometimes have the same trouble with houseplants that I forget to water for weeks and realize to late that all the leaves had fallen off and nothing is left but a dried up stem.

So for my first post of the year I am going to backtrack to December and post some pictures I took, similar to the ones I posted here back in March of last year.

In my neighborhood during Christmas people decorate their homes brightly and with no pretensions. Refreshing in Los Angeles and reminds of me of Christmas in Virginia when I was kid. So, here is Our Lady Of Mt. Washington Part 2.

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment